Wolf Town is a wolf roleplaying game. It follows in the footsteps of Wild Wolf Society, a kind of predecessor. Wolf Town is a game which endeavors to be run almost entirely by the users and is thus not associated as being run by just any one person or small group of people (however there will be administrators taking care of the technical issues such as coding), and there is a Survival Plan in effect to that end (by no means required reading!). We are constantly looking for ways to make our game run more smoothly, efficiently, and automatically so that our beloved community can survive sustainably for the foreseeable future. If you have any suggestions feel free to let us know!
Wolf Town, or WT, is a realistic wolf roleplaying game set in The Olympic Peninsula of Washington. Unlike our quasi-predecessor's (Wild Wolf Society) timeline of 5 years in the past we have jumped/skipped ahead to present day. This means you may age your character according to the present date. Example: If it is currently January 1, 2013 and your character is 2 years old their birthday would be sometime in the year 2011
What If I Am Bringing My Character In From Wild Wolf Society?
The timeline change has no effect on previous members of WWS! The community voted that although WT is being played in present times prior members of WWS will play as if WWS had no timeline set in the past (meaning your WWS character won't have suddenly aged 5 years)!
How Can This Wiki Page Benefit Me?
- Create your character's very own page! Learn how in our helpful Wiki Codes & Creation Guide.
- Think of it as a free website host featuring every little thing you'd like WT members to know about your character. There is a lot of space for anything you could ever want to share including family history, character interactions, and, detailed blurbs about your character.
- Learning more about packs on Wolf Town
- Our Current Packs category has a list of all of the packs that currently exist on Wolf Town. If you're new and looking to join a pack that already exists or if you want to learn more detail about a pack that you're already a part of this is the place to go for more information.
- Forming Packs is another great category to check out if you're looking to get on board with joining a pack that is currently information. This category has a list of all of the packs that are being created on Wolf Town.
- If you're wanting a little history on packs that have existed in the past on Wolf Town check out Disbanded Packs for a list of all the packs that have previously been on Wolf Town.
- Creating a pack of your own on Wolf Town is also an option, if you're interested in doing this please check out our Pack Formation Guide for more information.
- Find helpful tips and summaries about skills and co-ranks
- You don't know the first thing about plants but want your character to be a medic? No college degree or extensive research required, just take a peak at our Skills list to see some information on the skills your character can gain here at Wolf Town.
- Want to know a little bit more about how to advance your character in their skill or how the level of your character's skills will affect them in the game? Look at our Intermediate Rules for more information.
- Look up more about other characters
Are you curious about Wolf Town Yet?
We hope you're interested in joining us. Please see our Guidebook for more information on joining and take a look at our What Makes Wolf Town Different article to see a little bit of information on what sets Wolf Town apart from other role play games. Don't be shy, feel free to start posting on our Forum so you can start to get to know our community and ask any questions you might have about Wolf Town. We look forward to seeing you around soon!
|Wolf Town Rosters|
|Kindreds||Active · Forming · Disbanded · Shelved|
|Packs||Active · Forming · Disbanded · Shelved|
|Characters||Active · Adoptable · Inactive · Retired · Dead · NPC|